How to Remove All Facebook Friends in One Click?
Facebook has become so popular that mostly everybody has a Facebook account these days. People want to make more and more friends to get more popularity in social media. To get popularity they accept unknown people too. As Facebook is also use for marketing these days.
If you want Learn how To do Facebook marketing. This can also cause problems in personal life because everything we share on Facebook goes to each and every friend on Facebook.
Do you feel insecure about unknown friends? Are you worried with unknown people on Facebook? Do you want to remove it all? Don’t worry we can help you with how you can remove your friends in Mass or bulk.
How to remove Facebook friends in Mass?
To delete Facebook friends in Mass you have to just follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to Facebook.com. Log into your account.
- Tap the “ Account” link in the upper right corner of your home page.
- Select “ Edit Friends”.
- Select the friends you want to remove either by scrolling or by typing a names.
- Tap the “ X” next to a friend’s name section.
- Click “ Remove Friend” to remove a friend. From the Edit Friends page you can remove friends as much as you like.
Remove All Facebook Friends in one click
To remove all Facebook friends in one click you just have to follow the simple steps given below:
- Open Google chrome and Go to Facebook.com
- Log into your account.
- Add “Facebook tool” Extension in your google chrome.
(search “Facebook tool” on google and add it on browser)
- After adding the extension on chrome, go to Facebook home page on your account.
- You can see the “ Facebook tool” extension logo on the top right corner.
- Launch the extension.
- Tap on “ removal tools”
This will remove all your friends on Facebook.
- If you are sure to remove all the friends click “verify”.
- It shows notification, if it is done to remove all the Facebook friends from your account.
You can just follow the above steps to delete your Facebook in just one click. You can also just delete your Facebook account if you don’t want it.