This Policy explains what information we collect about you, use and disclose.This policy applies to New Login Tip’s websites, including www.newlogintips.com or other online products or services.
Collection of Information
We collect your information in various ways.
- We collect information you provide to us when you comment on our articles or contact us via email or other social media.
Such information include your name, email address and any other information you want to provide .
- We may automatically collect information through “Cookies” whereas cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website.
Likely all the web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. But you can remove cookies and also reject cookies. In case you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features.
- For analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf across the internet, we may also allow third parties. This information may be used by New login Tips and third parties to, among other things, analyze data, determine the popularity of certain content.
Use of Information
We may also use information about you for various purposes like:
- To provide more information related to your interest.
- Communicate with you.
- Respond to your comments and queries.
- To monitor and analyze trends.
- Improve the Services and personalize it.
Sharing of Information
- We may share your personal records with companies, agencies or individuals outside of Google when we’ve your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal facts.
- We may share your records with companies, agencies or individuals outside of New Login Tips if we have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet every applicable law enforceable governmental request.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of New login tips as required or permitted by law.
New Login Tips takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information that we collect.
Changes In This Policy
If you have any questions related to this Policy, you can directly contact us.