Step by step instructions to Delete Snapdeal Account.
Snapdeal is an Indian web based e-commerce company situated in New Delhi, India. As of 2014, Snapdeal had 3,00,000 dealers, more than 3 crores items across 800+ various categories. More than 1,25,000 provincial, national, and universal brands and retailers. Also Snapdeal has reach of 6,000 towns and urban areas across the country.
Here Are Some Features Of Snapdeal
- Basic, modern and instinctive structure
- Reclassified data architecture
- Improved disclosure interface
- The intuitive consumer purchasing journey
- Item data is simpler to find
- Content is assembled by goal
- All the decision making data can be gotten to in one view
Despite these amazing qualities, many enlisted users want to deactivate or erase their Snapdeal Account for permanently or temporary. Due to many reasons, it might be the issue of extortion. Also long vacation or that the user wouldn’t like to be online again. Whatever the reason may be, in meanwhile, it’s conspicuous some no longer trust the social media. I continue hearing a similar type of question again and again from my reader.
How to delete Snapdeal Account Permanently?
There are two methods to delete your account permanently
Delete Snapdeal account Account By Customer Support Chat
- Go to the snapdeal.com (http://www.snapdeal.com/information/contactus)
- Log into your account
- After Login, Scroll down and find contact customer care
- A chat window will show up now talk with the customer care official to delete your account permanently.
Delete Snapdeal Account By Writing Email
- Open your registered email account.
Compose an email and enter this location email@example.com.
- Now compose an email mentioning to help you delete account.
- Enter email subject like request to delete my account and tap on send.
These are two procedures that can be used to delete your account. Cancellation of record from their database may take some time so wait for the reply from company.
Also Learn How To delete Instagram account