YouTube is the popular social media application used to watch videos. Remember you must have to create YouTube Channel to post. If you have your own YouTube channel you can post videos, make comments or upload playlists.
How to create YouTube channel?
To create your own YouTube channel is quite easy just follow some steps given below:
If you already have Google Account then you
can skip ahead to the next step. Google account is use as the key to get in the
door. So, you don’t have to worry that your account is not associated with your
If you don’t have Google account, you can get one by following step.
- Go to Google account creation page and create a new Gmail address account.
- Fill up the details and click Next.
- YouTube Brand account
As Google account automatically provides you a personal YouTube account. You need to setup a brand account to create a YouTube account for business.
YouTube brand account
As you create your YouTube brand account, you can customize your channel for your brand. To create one you must follow the steps given below:
- Sign into YouTube using your Google account details.
- Once you Login and Go to your YouTube channels page. If you have created a YouTube channel before, you will see it as well. However you have not created one you only see your personal account. To create new, click “Create a new channel”.
Congrats!! You have created your YouTube Channel. Now you can add some quality content. To upload your first video follow the steps:
- Log into your YouTube account.
- Click on the “Create a Video or Post” button on the top of your page. It looks similar to a little video camera.
- Select video and upload it.
Remember to add a title up to 100 characters and description up to 5000 characters.
- Once you finish adding Click “Publish”.