Confused how to create Facebook Business Page and what are the requirements?
Don’t worry, We are here to help you and sort your problems. Facebook Page is usually used for Facebook marketing( to promote business, brand, product ….). As you can see Facebook has become the platform of business where you can post each and everything. Business page of Facebook has many features which a normal profile does not contain. The features like Post scheduling, analytics of page, advertising etc.
What are the basic requirements to set up a Facebook page?
- Business name and Description
The first thing you need to create a Facebook page is your business name. Name of your page is the name people will find your business. You can use the About section to describe your business.
- Profile and Cover Photos
Don’t forget to upload your profile and cover picture because photos also represent your business well. You can use your business logo as a profile photo. Whereas for cover photos you can choose image of products or marketing campaigns.
- Action you want Audience to take
You can add different things like call on action, send messages buttons that directs your page. If you have your website, don’t forget to put that one too.
How to create a Facebook page?
There are very simple steps to create Facebook page
- Visit Facebook.com/business.
- In the top right corner you will see Create a page button. Click Create a page button.
After clicking you will see a different business type option. The options include local business or place, brand or product.
- Choose the option related to your business.
- When you click your business type, Facebook will be asking for a few further details.
You can just fill up the form( form includes name of your business, your address, page category)
- When you are done filling up, Click ‘Get Started’ button.
- Read terms and conditions and if you are suitable for terms you can click accept.
Congrats! Now you have your own Facebook business page to promote your brands.